Sunday, January 05, 2014

12 days of Christmas | Day 12

On the twelfth day of Christmas, Stacey gave to me, twelve old photos, eleven memories, ten amazing movies, nine YouTube videos, eight resolutions, seven must-read books, six make-up tips, five favourite blogs, four amazing people, three recipes, two cute doggies and a new blog post every day.
It's the final installment of the 12 days of Christmas blog posts! I'm a little sad, but also relieved. This was much harder than previously anticipated but I've actually really enjoyed this, it's been a lot of fun and I hope you've all been enjoying reading these.

My final blog post is some old photo's. I've tried to keep my embarrassment to a minimum but I've also thrown in a couple of awkward middle school phase photo's. Enjoy laughing at my younger self! 



Me and my little brother Josh... nawwwrrr.


This is quite possibly my favourite photo of the lot. Haha sorry Josh, but you love me really.






Despite my CBBC hat, I love this photo a lot.


Back in year 4 when I was playing the grumpy sheep in our school Christmas play, The Grumpy Sheep. Not one of my finest moments.


Our old dog Bramble. I wasn't choking her, I swear!


Hahaha! You know what? I'm not even sorry, this photo is just hilarious! The Lion the witch and the wardrobe. 2008 I think?




Thanks for sticking with me for the 12 days of Christmas, I'll see you all soon!

Cheerio x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!