Sunday, December 29, 2013

12 days of Christmas | Day 5

On the fifth day of Christmas, Stacey gave to me, five favourite blogs, four best friends, three recipes, two cute doggies and a new blog post every day.
Before making my own blog I read quite a few which got me 'into' the whole blogging thing, and today's 12 days of Christmas blog post is dedicated to my favourite blogs which I think you should all check out!

The first is the first blog I came across was sprinkleofglitter. Louise's blog is mainly beauty,baby and lifestyle. It's such a happy blog, the photo's she puts up are so colourful and beautiful, and you can't help but smile when you read it, especially the posts about her daughter- what a cutie! She also has a YouTube channel under the same name which has over 1 million subscribers.



To check out sprinkleofglitter, click here

Another of my favourite blogs is Tanya's Burr's beauty, style and lifestyle blog. Tanya is a makeup artist and I first came across her on YouTube with her makeup tutorials. Girls watching this, I highly recommend them! Her blog is brilliant as she writes posts about her favourite products, which helps, for example, if you don't know which foundation to go for. She also posts about her life, again, with lovely photos.


To check out Tanya's blog, click here.

Again, there is a running theme with this blog post, as I found out about Zoe Sugg's blog through her YouTube channel which has over 3 million subscribers. Zoe's blog, Zoella is also a beauty and lifestyle blog. I love her writing style and her posts are also helpful, especially her DIY ombre post.


To check out Zoe's blog, click here.

Carrie Fletcher is another person I found about through YouTube,  she started her blog 'alliknownow' back in April and I've been loving it. She posts about her thoughts and feelings. They are so well written and leave you thinking for a long time- very inspiring and I urge you to check it out.


To check out Carrie's blog, click here.

Last but not least is 'a-small-islander'. She is one of my nearest and dearest friends and began her blog in the beginning of December. So far, her posts have been lifestyle, posting about her birthday and Christmas- they are really cute and think you should go have a look at her blog because it will make both of us very happy.


To check out Kirsty's blog, click here.

*Disclaimer* I do not own any of the photo's used in today's post.

See you tomorrow!

Cheerio x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!