Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Deck The Halls | Christmas Decorations

Hello everyone!

Last Sunday we decorated our house ready for Christmas, and I thought I'd share it with you.


Obviously, Christmas would not be complete without the mandatory Christmas jumper.



I decorated my room with a few little Christmassy things. I bought the little bird wearing a Santa hat last week, I couldn't resist it's sooooo cute! I've also been burning Firewood Fig and Winter scented candles so my room smells AMAZING!


Even the dogs helped out decorating the living room.



I love our wicker reindeer which stands just by the door. Our hallway looks so festive!




Hello slightly creepy decorations.


Scout doesn't look too happy with her new collar... oops!


This year we finally got a real tree and it smells SO GOOD! I like how minimalistic the decorations are this year.




The more I stare at the angels face, the scarier it gets. Why is her face so small in comparison to her head?!

I hope you enjoyed looking at some of my favourite Christmas decorations and it has you in the festive spirit.

Cheerio x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!