Saturday, December 28, 2013

12 days of Christmas | Day 4

On the fourth day of Christmas Stacey gave to me, four amazing people, three recipes, two cute doggies and a new post every day.
Now this isn't me being soppy here, but these people mean a lot to me! Okay, maybe a little bit soppy...

Stateside diner back in 2012- yum!
Prom 2012
Holly Ball Dec 2013
This girl is a character! Back in year 2009 we both auditioned for the school musical, Jesus Christ Superstar and became inseperable! I can't help but laugh when I'm around her. We're going to the West End one day.

Grease back in March 2012

Flashmob August 2012

Last day in lower school 2012

We used to dance together, back in the day, and for around three years I honestly thought she was in the same year as me until I moved to high school. The 2 years between us is invisible, she's my little bundle of joy and going to miss her oodles when I go to university. *gets emotional* I had to restrain myself from putting some photo's on from 2008, hilarious, but I don't want those monstrosities on the internet!

Grease back in March 2012

Slaughterhouse Spring 2013
Evolution Festival Summer 2013

There seems to be a running theme of meeting these girls during something artsy. We met during one of the youth theater productions many moons ago, but it wasn't until Grease in 2012 that we became close. I love our little girly dates and inside jokes *i'm having a breakdown* and I can speak to her about anything and everything.


Opening night of Les Misérables December 2010

March 2013

One Direction Concert April 2013

Last but certainly not least is my fellow concert goer. We became close during Les Misérables (surprise surprise) when we realised how alike we were. Since then we've had so many laughs, I've been so close to peeing myself on a number of occasions! 

See you all tomorrow!

Cheerio x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment!